Frequently Asked Questions & Information
Captain Randy Graham offers private crabbing excursions along the in shore waters of the Northern Outer Banks Beaches, North Carolina. Crabbing excursions have been one of the most popular trips over the years because it is accommodating for the entire family. Crabs can be harvested year round in North Carolina.
Crab traps are set (previously) with bait and pulled in by the kids or adults and measured, providing hours of excitement and fun for all. Our boat can accommodate 6 passengers with no problem. Normally, each trip results an bucket or two of fresh live crabs to take home to cook to perfection! Bring something in your vehicle to take your catch home. The North Carolina state minimum size limits of 5” from tip to tip (left to right width).
Captain Randy owns and operates a 22′ Crest® pontoon boat. It is an extremely safe boat, great for navigating the inshore waters of the Albemarle Sound. Crabbing excursions are great for large groups.
- N.C. Fishing License NOT Required!
- Half day charters are 8am – Noon or 1pm – 5pm (includes fishing, crabbing and tubing)
- Full day charters are 8:00am – 4 pm (includes fishing, crabbing and tubing)
- Evening sunset cruises are 6:00pm – 8:00 pm
- 2 hour cruises variable times
- Up to 6 passengers are able to participate per excursion
- Parties up to 12 may be accommodated, please contact Captain Randy for information regarding extra people (no more than 12, above 6 people)